Which Bell Peppers Are Best for Beef Stew

Set peppers in a 9x9 baking dish or line them up in a loaf pan so they stand upright. In a medium mixing bowl mix turkey rice tomato garlic Italian seasoning and pepper.


Healthy Beef Stew Recipes Eatingwell

I cant wait to make them again.

. I followed the recipe and thought it was perfect the way it was. These were by far the best stuffed peppers I have ever had. Next time I will try brown rice to add some fiber.

Wash the bell peppers and remove the tops seeds and membranes. Spoon into each pepper. I actually used a little less tomato sauce than it called for because I didnt want to open another can I was about 14 cup short and I thought it turned out great.

Bake 1 hour in the oven. Spoon tomato sauce evenly over the top of the 4 peppers.


Dry Beef Stew With Mezzetta Pepperoncini Jehan Can Cook


Greek Style Beef Stew With Roasted Red Peppers Dimitras Dishes


Beef Stew With Potatoes Peppers And Tomatoes Recipe Eat Smarter Usa


One Skillet Beef Tips With Peppers And Onions All The Healthy Things

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code